Thursday, August 26, 2004

hmmz..my music test was kinda bad and ok ok la .. eesh .. my improvisation sux !! dey gave me a 3,4 time .. dam dem!!! eesh! .!!!! learned how 2 post pics on my blog .. thanx rhema !! =) ehehehe .. tonite got tuitionzz .. aiHzz.. some teacher is replacing my current teacher coz d current teacher is goin sumwhere .. and d teacher replacing is my intensive maths revision teacher [yuck yuck! =P] hehe .. i love posting alot nowadays ... !! =) is it good ? eheheh ..i realised i've been goin online alot recently and not concentrating on muh studies .. maybe i shud cut time on com and study more =) i hope i can do it .. aahhaha .. drop by later.. i wanna watch movie..but d tv is occupied .. all of em .. [so bad !!] ehehe .. byeE!

xoxoxo,

l.o.t.t.e.z






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home