Saturday, August 21, 2004

trials done!

mood : happy =)
today is friday . last day of trials !! yipee! but , pmr is coming .. aih .. wad to do .. today ar .. wake up in the morning about 6.40am ..ahaha .. couldn't really sleep much .. thinking too much over some things ..ehehe.. brought me hp 2 skewl =X hehe .. but it was off the whole time .. make no big diff .. today got moral n sejarah paper .. didn't really study for either both subjects .. the moral paper was kinda difficult .. tembak alot .. but so much writing 2 do .. aih .. moral sux! sejarah paper leh , was er .. kinda ok ok .. struggled some questions and er .. cheated oso ? lolx.. abit of cheating .. ask fwen for answer =P *bad bad me =P* ehhe .. went home feeling so happy .. gila gila .. thought of asking my dad 2 take me 2 1u and let me shop .. aih . he not at home .. oh yes , today i didnt go to tuition 2 lepak .. no one 2 send me .. so i stayed at home .. watched tv , lazed around . then switched on d com .. hunted for a new template (current one) coz i was bored of my old one .. although the words were kinda nice .. then , my fwen connie called me .. to chit chat .. =) had 2 stop talking coz kenneth called abt hu hu la .. ahaha .. now on9 chatting wif sum ppl .. damn sien la.. happy holz 2 all me fwenz ..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home