Wednesday, August 11, 2004

t o d a y 1 0 t h o f a u g u s t

today is 10th of august .. a typical tuesday .. hmm .. trials started .. waaa ... chinese paper today .. hehe .. me no take ^_^ early in d morning me wake up , feeling blur blur .. packed my stuff and go skewl .. today me teachers no teach .. but we study (so called) hehe .. during recess me n my fwen went to pejabat 2 see me maths teacher .. shes a GPK kokurikulum .. haih .. kena blabberin coz my fren didnt pass up her work .. *stupid teacher !?!?!* haih .. den i makan makan .. hehe *yum yum* after dat . .chinese paper .. my frenz nme in class playing and making noise .. so nice .. n relaxing .. lol.. after that , G O H O M E ! something weird today was , i was eager 2 go tuition .. hehe .. i ate chicken rice for lunch .. after dat i slept for an hour , den bathe n off to tuition feeling tired and all .. haihz .. i studied sains f2 .. so bored .. haih .. den i paksa my tuition teacher 2 belanja me a drink *evil me* ekeke .. den i sit there at the tuition feeling SO BORED N TIRED .. ehheheh .. after dat bm tuition , so tired. . hehe .. did tatabahasa n stuff .. hee hee .. den GO HOME !! while waitin for me dad saw d 3 bbbs boys >_____<
*LoTtE*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home