Tuesday, August 10, 2004

heyz .. today is the 9th of august .. it’s a Monday .. hehe . well today got skool .. woke up feeling so tired .. and was kinda late 2 skewl (my way) hehe .. I just hate going 2 skewl late .. makes me feel so .. late .. hehe .. during maths, pn caroline scolded us .. ish ish .. so geram .. den we had kH ! which I wasn’t that in a mood 2 study .. I was dreaming >___< .. den was geography .. * b L e H * I wuz talking wif mike n yi ling dey all .. so funny .. =P den pOl , den bell rings! Hehe .. me ate lunch in skewl .. rather light one .. hehe .. after dat , my fwen helped me in my maths .. thanks a bunch aiMan ;) ! hehe .. den I go tuition .. feeling so tired n lazy .. stared at my sejarah revision book and did science revision .. so tired -_- bout 430 I went home, rested and I watched tv .. was kinda interesting .. love story ^_^ .. den noe im preparing for my music class at 730 .. hehe .. peace out ! *lotte*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home