Saturday, August 14, 2004

today!!

today is friday .. the day i've been waiting for .. hehe .. coz the weekends is here .. but this weekend won't be the same as the other weekends coz im gonna study real hard .. which i dun think i will >___< hehe .. no shopping this weekend .. :( well , the day started early , couldn't wake up .. haih .. woke up feeling very very very blurr .. went to school feeling so tired n sleepy during my bm paper 1 .. aih .. the paper was so difficult .. geehz .. got kinda sick of bm though .. hehe .. bm paper 2 was .. hmm .. challenging .. lol .. my karangan was horrible like vegetable .. ehhee .. den go home lor .. feeling all so tired n mood less .. ehhe .. then , i ate my lunch and went to tuition .. ehhehe .. did my form 1 & 2 sejarah latihan which pn lee gave us today =) i was in a mood 2 do sejarah .. hehe .. den saw hmm , fariz adrian n haqeem at ttion .. hehehe.. stupid stupid me :P lol .. i kinda hate studying .. juz hate it .. den i was dreaming dreaming and staring my sejarah book feeling so bored and tired . abt 5 sumting i went home .. b4 going home , followed me dad 2 giant 2 buy vegetables .. haha .. now im at home relaxin .. chilling !! heheh .. peace ya!
*lotte*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home