Tuesday, August 24, 2004

heyz..change my template again .. the old one spoilt .. coz of i dunnow wat stupid reasons .. today is monday .. ehhe .. something diffrent today is i didnt go to school , i didnt go music class and i didn't go to tuition . hehehe.. its holz .. but still got tuition classes .. yer.. i hate it .. do u ? hehe .. well , i woke up 8.30am today .. washed up .. watched tv [i couldn't find anything to watch] den i ate breakfast ..my dad supposed 2 bring me n bro 2 sumwhere but canceled coz of sum dumb reassons. if he let had let me go out wif connie n jowee wif my bro .. i would be enjoying myself .. i lazed around at home today ... feeling kinda bored .. played sim theme park and harvest moon [ahha..my chicken won the "chicken festival"] hehehe .. wasted time grumbling at the com about my blog .. stupid template .. had 2 change it .. so i picked this .. but i still dont reli like the "you know you love me" hehe .. i wish could change to "you know that i love you" hehe .. still thinking how 2 use this html things .. helped xian wif her blog .. its finally ok now =) and lynn's blog is dam nice =) hehe .. in the afternoon i watched sponge bob haha .. thanx for fariz's advise .. chill den later the blog might work .. lol .. thanx fariz .. eheheh .. now im finishing this line .. gonna let my bro use d com .. b4 he grumbles again ...peace !
~*l.o.t.t.E.z*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home