Wednesday, August 25, 2004

t u E z Z ~

heyazz..hmm..today ish a tuesday..yikes!got tuition today ..hehe.. i woke up in the morning , ate my breakfast , praticed my exam pieces .. later i will do that again [tommorow's my music exam!!] then , studied geography and i was fighting wif my bro, of all stupid reasons .. [hu cares?!] den , i watched "a cinderella story" .. was kinda touching at some part and the guy [chad micheal murray] is dam cute!! hilary wore the dress at d dance was dam geng!! so pretty .. and of coz austin was dam geng n so cute!!!!!! fiona [sam's step mum ] is fat .. and she has big boobs .. no offense.. hehehe .. i cried at some parts oso .. >.< after dat , went downstairs .. had my lunch .. watched my bro did sum stuff ... and now hanging at d com .. goin 2 tuition anytime soon .. looked for some pics of chad micheal murray .. he is so cute !! ehhehe .. =) its so nice !! i wanna watch the show again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so nice !!!!! ehhe .. i'll post more later .. ciaoZz

xoxoxo

*~> l . o . t . t . e .z <~*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home