Thursday, August 26, 2004

w E d N e Z d A y ~~

wads on : music exam <--scary !! >_<"

heYa .. toDaE is the 25th of august .. a wednesday ..and my music exam .. ahH!! im so worried .. praticed my chords for so many times .. and practiced my pieces alot alot of times .. yet im still worried .. what if i forgot my chords and i played out of tune ?!?!! *eek!!* .. anyway , i watched "a cinderella story" for three times .. chad micheal murray so cute and im still not sick of it .. aih!! but im officially chad micheal murray crazy !! ehhe .. today i woke up at 9.. couldn't really sleep .. was thinking alot of things .. [not gonna say anything bout that =P] hehe .. didn't eat muh breakfast .. den i went to my room 2 practice my chords . and adjust sum stuffz .. ahaha .. afta datz, went down 2 watch a cinderella story again .. hMmz.. den ate my lunch .. watched tv .. and went to practiced my chords , sight playing and pieces .. and now at the com .. ! eheh .. well , i think im ready .. but i'm nervous like mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haih .. i cant wait to go back 2 skewl 2 meet my friends .. miss them much !! eheh .. but i dun wanna see my trials results ..!!

xoxoxo

*~>l.o.t.t.e<~*

[p/s]: wai hong , ya blog is dam kewl =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home