Monday, October 18, 2004

mood : emo

listening : chinese song dunnow wad isit oso

thinking : nothing much is in my head


heys . I slept bout 9 something yesterday . Woke up at 10.45 to catch One Tree Hill and continued sleeping after watching . Woke up at 10 am .. Slept bout 11 hours to recover my energy after not sleeping for one night ;D I skipped breakfast today . I totally forgot bout breakfast . =) bout 10.30 , dad ask wether want to go to the Flea Market at Mont Kiara . So i went wif them .. didn't buy anything . After that , went to 1u ..followed parents to do grocery .Wasn't in a good mood . Geeh! hate it .. hehe. Came home . I had pizza for lunch *yum!* hehe .. and after eating I watched Dear Boys . Cds which i borrowed from Alvin . Well , watched 5 cd's still got 8 more .. haha .. I like the show very much .. Very Interesting . Makin me like basketball alot ..and the guys in the show kinda cute too . haha . then , i burned disc for mum . and lazed around at home the whole evening .. was moody .. and watched tv .. ) hehe .. after dats , Eat dinner and go pasar malam .. didnt get anything .. now here .. comp.. chatting wif fariz and jay




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home