Sunday, October 17, 2004

m o v i e m a r a t h o n

heyz .. i jus woke up from sleep .. ha ha .. Yesterday we had movie marathon at tze's house .. well , i went there bout 8 .. hmm .. ming ting and swee ing were there ade .. and we started watching FINDING NEMO *giggles* hee hee .. den , hong yee came bout 5 minutes later .. we bought so much of junk food , sweets and alot .. haha .. while we were watching , me and tze wrapped mt's present ... hee hee .. and I was kinda hyper oso .. hehe .. den we continue watching Finding Nemo .. while waiting for Alvin and Yee Mei to arrive .. Alvin came bout 9 sumthing .. and ..erm .. haha .. I called alvin "uncle teoh" but his dad thought i was calling him and said "hi" .. hee hee .. lol .. den .few Minutes later , Yee Mei appeared ! hehehe .. I brought Winnie The Pooh Bear along wif me [to remind everyone bout pooh = winnie = yinli ;) ] hee hee .. after watching Finding Nemo , we were looking for what show to watch .. and we chose 13 going on 30 .. Firstly everyone was watching , den others slowly drifted off to kitchen .. coz we were popping popcorns . . and burn sum pots and failures .. and finally Swee Ing's method was correct *yay!* hehe .. while we were popping , we paused the show .. we watched bout half of it oni .. =D hee hee .. den we were in d kitchen dicussing things .. haha .. while popping popcorns .. after dat , I ask tze for poker cards .. haha .. and me , hong yee , alvin and yeemei i think .. were playing cho tai ti , while waiting for them =] .After stopped playing cho tai ti , I played speed wif alvin . I won him. Lol. We were both so slow and blurr . haha. After they settled everything in the kitchen , we watched the garfield movie and we gave mt her bday pressie .. and her bday was erm 3 months ago ; ) lol .. and she was kinda terharu .. lol . and the piggie is cute !! lol . we finished garfield movie bout 1.40 am . and we started talking bout all sorts of stuff . and also play cards later . We also made ming ting sleep coz today she will be kinda busy and all .. =] ehehhe .. Me , Hong Yee , Alvin and Yee Mei were playing cho tai ti again and Swee Ing was the dealer .. hehe .. we set sum "rules" hehe .. hu ever lose either has 2 eat potato chips or drink water .. so we decided gurls drink water and d guys ate potato chips .. I couldn't eat anything but drink water .. coz if i ate i would get a bad bad tummy ache and I was kinda feverish .. =] hehe .. bout 4 sumthing we stopped . and we played fishing also .. haha .. wif swee,hongyee and alvin .. after playing few rounds , alvin went to sleep .. and yee mei also .. Left me , swee , hong yee and tze . So, we decided to see hu can last the longest or "endurance race" not to sleep .while we were tahan-ing how long we can last , tze dosed off . And me , hong yee and swee were playing fishing .. lol..and I won the endurance race!.. lol .. hong yee ended up wif panda eyes .. and slept for like less than 30 minutes .. and I couldn't resist by laughing at how hong yee slept . hehe . and i was sneezing too . About 6 something , alvin woke up . me and tze also . others all sleeping . hee hee . woke most of them about 7 something . and alvin was making me and tze sleep . coz we didn't sleep much . I tried closing my eyes. and i was my face . hehe . to be fresh . and alvin was asking me 2 sleep sleep sleep .. haih .when hong yee woke up we played one round of cho dai ti .. and he was saying "test our luck" lol .. Bout 8 am , we woke everyone and me and alvin had a hard time trying 2 wake swee ing and yee mei .. esp yee mei = sleep so much = cannot wake up .. *shakes head* after that , we went for breakfast at some restoran near Jaya Diri . drank Nescafe Ice and Wan Tan Mee =] hehe .. alvin paid our drinks .. while hong yee paid my wan tan mee .. lol .. when we were walking there and walkiing back , i felt so unbalanced and floating in the air .. maybe too tired .. and after eating and drinking , had bad tummy ache .. but it went away .. *phew!* we went back to tze's house , and relaxed .. bout 930 my dad picked me up .. and send alvin n hongyee bek .. when i went home , i straight away dump my stuff and went to sleep =] .. post later .. byes . Oh yeah . later im gonna watch anime .. =]

[edit] thanx alvin for the coffee and without it i could be .. erm .. sleeping alot .. and we watched our school erm .. interhouse cheer ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home