Saturday, December 11, 2004

[music : 911 - Love Sensation]
[mood : so so la ]
[thinking : bout him again .. sigh ]

hey.. one week passed ade.. yet a typical week for me.. sleep - anime - eat - com - anime - com - sleep . haha .. kinda bored lo .. and school's gonna start sooon .. and i haven't bought my school books and all .. haha .. I don't even know what class i'm gonna be in .. Hopefully i'll get to the class i want lo.. hehe.. Sigh .. I did nothing much today . I woke up bout 10 in the morning . Slept 2 sumthing in the morning . Was watching "The Rose".. Its kinda nice .. haha .. and addictive .. Ate blueberry tartlets for breakfast . [yum!] hehe .. Then waited for my mummy to wake up and we went to Ikano Power Centre at first . She went to bank while me and my bro were at Speedy Video checking out anime vcd .. haha .. I saw some anime that i wanna buy . Haha .. : ) After that .. went to Popular .. wanted to buy Lime Mag .. but i didnt buy .. haha .. dunnow why .. : / hehe .. Then we headed to "The Curve" .. A new shopping mall .. well .. most of the stalls aren't open yet coz its kinda new .. walked around there for awhile .. After that , went to Tesco to buy sum groceries . haha .. Reached home.. Watch anime : ) hehe .. Was watching prince of tennis [syok!] haha .. then i played games on com .. i played sim golf haha .. its kinda nice though .. earned like 6 million d .. o.O hehe .. Now here am i .. wondering where did Ken Ee , Anderson and Tze xian go.. Not online wan .. Lonely lah.. : ( .. Sigh .. Everyone's busy .. Its like i'm the only one free .. : / guess i'll end it here .. bluEks..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home