Monday, November 29, 2004

hey hey ..
Its a sunday ..
Gosh.. November is gonna end and December is coming soon .. =[
November had been a well .. tough month for me ..
Gone thru alot of sadness.. Thanx to someone ..
Well ..
I didn't do much today ..
Woke up late..
Supposed to tag along wif my dad , mum to "watch" my bro
for some taekwondo thingy .. =.=
Haha..
I was alone at home for bout 3 hours..
Doing nothing ..
Staring at the tv ..
Watching "A Cinderella Story"
Then ..
Mum wanted to watch "Raise Your Voice"
And i watched it again..
Haha..
Then i went to rent some anime..
Prince of tennis is kinda cool X)
ehehe..
Didn't do much later on ..
Watched one disc of prince of tennis ..
And bugged mum to let me go online..
bleh.. don't ya think is kinda boring?
Haha


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home