Saturday, December 04, 2004

Hey hey.. Well , i thought of blogging today .. dunnow what i wanna type .. but i wanna blog oso .. ahaha .. Nothing much happened today . Watched anime - eat - computer - dream? haha .. practically that . Hee hee .. Listening to music right now .. And i dunnow why .. I'm havin' trouble sleeping these few days .. Argh .. Ooh yeah .. Alvin is coming back from Korea today .. Tim is going UK next week .. I think .. haha .. All of em get to go holz .. not me =[ *boo hoo* [sob sob] Currently watching alot of animes to Kill Time .. haha .. well .. I recommend u guys / gurls to watch Chobits , Naruto , Fruit Basket , and The Prince Of Tennis [really good!] hehe .. Oh yeah .. Plus Ai Yori Aoshi -Enishi . its not bad .. i watch two times d =X haha .. lol .. So fast one week is gonna end .. Argh ... This weekend i will b in melaka .. Grandpa's bday .. ^-^ a feast! lol .. And get to see all my cousins .. and F-O-O-D ... And I'll grow fat fat ! : ) ahahaha .. I guess , i 'll end here .. Ciaoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home