Tuesday, November 09, 2004

mood : okay le.
listening : you'll be in my heart <3 - Phill Collins
feeling : tired and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy!

HeySsh.. juSt back from skewl .. going to school during holidays might sound crazy .. yea its crazy .. haha .. Woke up at 6.50 am , felt kinda tired . imagine me sleeping at 3 sumthing in the morning =.= haha . my fault . Shudn't be staying up so late =X hehe . Reached skewl bout 7.20 am , looked for teacher and swee ing . Haha. Well , was in counselling room for awhile . Enjoyed d aircond .. haha . we almost wanted 2 hav a partee there .. haha .. nah .. too crazy : P hehe . I walked around skewl . Kinda. ahha .. Passing stuff around , find teacher , and the list goes on and on .. haha . Had char kuey teow in skewl . specially made for me and swee ing . tee hee ~ haha .. We had a miss calling spree .. lol .. victim is ... *drum roll* mark! lol . haha .. wasn't really a spree .. if me n another fren of mine we would miss called my other friends .. a whole lot =X hahaha .. After that , printed the labels for teacher and cut them out . I got problem wif drawing straight lines and cutting propely .. weird huh? ahaha .. I'm feeling a bit crazy today X) hee hee .. After that , was at bilik sukan .. lol .. lepak lepak .. go home at 1235 .. haha .. dropped swee ing at jelutong . And here am i .. Sitting here .. in front of com .. X)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home