Sunday, October 31, 2004

mood : kinda happy : ) not sad , angry X )
song i'm listening : The Day You Went Away - M2M
thinking : what shud i do 2molo? haha

Today . Saturday : ) . Lol . I woke up early today . 8.30 . Maybe you guys think its kinda late or wateva . I think its early for a heavy sleeper for me : ) . I didn't do much at home . Only things i did was computer , music , tv and eat . Was chatting wif Mark in the late morning . Lol . Ate Hotdogbun+hotdog for lunch . yum ! : ) . In the afternoon , went out with my parents . Wasted bout 3 hours . Came home . Lazed around . Used com . Then , went to a full-moon party for a baby . Hehe . My bro's taekwondo master's son . haha . Ate quite alot . The lamb was yummy ! : ) went home bout 8 . Resting till now .. Looking at the com and chatting ^^ . ahaha . I'm feeling lazy 2 type write now . Still i wanna blog . Don't u think i'm mad? haha . Bloggin is fun actually ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home