Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Last Day Of School

I went to school feeling all so "lala-ish". hehe .Its the last day of school and I haven't finished my application form for prefects .When I reached school , my friend Yi Ling told me today got prefects interview , and I was shocked and started panicking . I finished my form and submitted it . And i was panicking over my socks and i wore pj clothes to School . After panicking for like an hour , we were playing in class . Jumping , Screaming and all . Lol . Me , Yinli , Hong Yee , and Melisa played Snake And Ladder and I lost . Guess my luck wasn't good in the morning . After that , lepak-ed around school , feeling so bored and all . Then , we had "fire drill =.=. Didn't like it at all . Wasted bout half-an-hour there and had recess few minutes later . Food was ok ok la . But very lil choice = [ . After eating it was about 10.10 ade i think , so me and Yi Ling went to prefects room . Waited for so darn long . And i was so so so SCARED and NERVOUS . Alvin , Yinli , Jun Li , Tze Yuen were calming me down =\ Yet , i was still so nervous >_<. Joel was first to be interviewed , den it was Lixian , Amanda , Su Ann , Yi Ling ... Then it was my turn .. >_< hehe .. when i went in i felt so nervous .. then i felt better later .. hehe .. scary la.. and i passed my interview =) hehe .. Was at counseling room for awhile .. enjoyed air cond . Yay =) after that i went home .. and bla bla bla . as usual =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home