Monday, August 30, 2004

..:: m o m e n t z ::..

heysh.. today is a sunday .. a boring one for me .. didn't get to go out .. have been stranded at home for the whole day [blek] .tonight im gonna watch the malaysian idol results show and of coz The O.C . hehe .. yesterday's One Tree Hill was quite nice .. hehe .. Chad Michael Murray is so cute .! =) hehe .. and I watched A Cinderella Story again .. this time with my mum .. haha .. i enjoy watching it .. its nice ^_^ . hehe .. and yesterday was pure fun ! fun ! fun!

today i woke up bout 10 sumting .. haha .. i just love sleeping >_< hehe .. its nice ^_^ .. ate my breakfast .. watched Women's Volley ball finals repeat .. china won gold [go china!] lolx.. den .. lazed around at home .. finding stuff to do .. jammed my organ for bout 15 minutes den went downstairs .. opened the past year sejarah papers book and did it ... hehehe .. was juz wastin my time doing that while listening 2 music =) [hoobastank rox !!] ehehe ..

ate my lunch bout 1 sumthing , wasn't that hungry though .. den watched some tv and ate ice cream [yum yum!=P] hehe .. den switched on the com .. feeling bored .. added sum peeps 2 friendster .. downloaded sum stuff .. and eating Pringles in front of the com while listening 2 music .. heehhe .. now , im waiting for my dad n bro 2 be back home .. gonna ask my dad 2 take me to pasar malam .. geehz.. without realising .. i spend almost 4 hours at the computer by not doing anything at all ..

malaysian idol - i wonder hu will be eliminated next ? i hope saiful will be out .. victor oso .. =P anywayz .. vote for jac , vick , andrew and dina !! the gift andrew bought for jac was so nice !!

peace ya!

xoxoxo,

~lotte~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home