Friday, November 18, 2005

Haha . Holidays to me are like the best time to blog coz i'm like so gila free . Haha . Normally , I would be busy like some fella running here and dere +_+. Hehe . I just realised that I have this blog more than a year now . (wow!) haha . Didn't know it lasted that long . Hehe . ^_^

As for today , Nothing much happened . Woke up about 8.45 am . Sms-ed him . Lolz . Den go online , chat with him awhile and prepared for Fizik Tuition . Went for tuition , it was ok ok la . Was blur at time -.-;; and yawning . ><" Hehe . After that , my family went to 1u to go shopping! Tried some clothes on . but didnt fit lar .. *sob sob* Have to exercise more !! ahha . Bought stationeries . Lolz . Highlighter and pencils . Lolz. Saw some anime that i wanna buy . But It doesn't really matter . Hehe . : ) After that , I went to FCUK to find Yee Mei , instead I found Jeremy working at Ralph Polo Lauren (i think) ahaha . Then , i went back to jaya jusco's supermarket to find muh parents and went grocery shopping . Bought groceries . Got some yummy-licious biscuits [my dad claims its for lil kids , not me ><"] haha . After that , we went home . It was raining vewy heavily . Hehe . Went home , chilled awhile .. smsed him .. den went out to borrow cd's to watch . Borrowed Charlie and the Choc Factory , KungFu Hustle and an Anime called Sister Princess . Haha . After dinner , we were watching Charlie n the Choc Factory . Love that show ! *i noe im childish*

"willy wonka ! willy wonka"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home