Sunday, October 23, 2005

New Layout ! Blue + Stars ! : )

Yesterday , I went out with muh friends ( Ze Ci , Pei Fang , Wei Nie , Je Timm , Jeffrey , Tak Leong and Marn Tsing ) to 1 u . Haha . I reached there about 12 and I saw no one but Wei Nie . We waited for the others till 12.30 . Haha . Then , we decided to eat at T.G.I.Fridays . Haha . We ordered our food (3 course meal) and it was SOOOOOO MUCCH!! We had a hard time eating our main course and dessert . Haha . My meal was Fried Mozzarella Chesse (Appitizer) [ it was yummy ! ] , Fish & Chips (Main Course) [ A lot !! and nice ] and Sum cake . Me and Marn Tsing shared one . but I gave up in eating it . Haha . Its was lots of fun . Then , we went to FCUK to see Yee Mei and Melisa working there and we went MPH to look at books and balik ! haha :P Overall , it was a crazy time eating !! and i love it!!!! hahahaahahhaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home