Monday, August 22, 2005

A day with darling =]

Well . I sms-ed him till 12 something . After 12.30 he started not to reply . Well , i just patiently waited . And waited . Still no reply. Yeah , send some msgs . Lol . Still no reply . So i continued waiting till i slept . Woke up about 3.45 checked my inbox . Still no reply and i send another sms too . I think . Haha . Bout 5 plus , he smsed . I was . Wow . Yeah . Quickly replied him back . He was kinda shocked i was awake . I was awake coz of the msg tone . If i left it to beep . I would be sleeping still . Hehe . Chatted with him till 6.30 den we both went back to sleep . Coz he asked me to go to his house later . Hehe . Slept till 8.30 . Woke up , smsed him . hehe =] den lazily crawled out of my bed and brushed my teeth and proceed downstairs. Washed my black shoes . I still don't feel the NEED in washing my black shoes . They are black . Why do i waste my time scrubbing em? Haha . Then , He called . Coz i told him to call . den i asked my dad wether i can go . My dad allowed ! *cheers* hehe . Duhh , Obviously i was happy . hehe . Then , washed my dad's car for the fun of it and ate breakfast . After breakfast , I played some music and my dad sent me earlier to his house . As usual , he was gaming . Yeah , halfway then .. his dad came home to take something . I was like ... oh sh*t . hehe . Then his mum msn him and say that she knoes im there and all . Was kinda freaky and funny though . After that , spend some alone time together . Hehe . Seldom get to be with him alone . Went home bout 3.50 . I was very happy . Duhh . =) hehe . Guess thats all im blogging ? haha . *muax*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home