Friday, August 19, 2005



Sweet Memories of Genting . Missing Genting so much . Yeah . Although i stayed there practically a week . That week was the week i had so much fun ever in my whole life . Hehe . =]

School has been pretty fine lately . Been paying attention in classes . Especially add maths because I haven't been studying much lately . Everyday went by like every normal day . Staying back and all . Kinda glad the Exxonmobil Youth Entrepreuner thing is gonna end soon . *cheers* . So that means , preparing reports , finishing my accounts and sorting money out ! Hehe . I'll miss those times too . Having fun with the members . Throught this program , I got to know Liang Hoong more , Jeffrey and Tak Leong , Rafie and yeah.. Marn Tsing . Yes , I will do miss all the times we were selling stuffs . Very Fun . Hehe . =) . Throught this week I have been thinking kinda negatively . I really dunno why . Everytime I think like that , I feel really insecure . Yeah . Chee Mun will be there to cheer me up . So does him . Obviously . Hehe . But I kinda overcomed it . With one thing , music . Hehe . =] Being with him this 1 and a half month made alot of changes in my life . Hehe . My parents know about it . They didnt say much about it . I guess they are ok about it =] . Hehe .

Today is Hari Kokurikulum in my school . It was actually on 13th of August but it was postponed due to the haze condition on Thursday (11/8) . Hehe . So , I was in the ushering thing . We were at the carpark at 7.30 . Waited until 8.30 for the fellow VIP's to walk walk . And then we proceeded to the pavillion to watch the performances by Scouts , Taekwondo , Karate-Do and Cheerleading from Hebat , Berjaya , Unggul , Mini-mitez, Dynamitez . Hehe . It was ok . Was there just to pass time coz I didn't want to go to class . After that , I was hanging around the badminton court and prefects room . About 9 something , Pn Mary Ann asked for help . Yeah , so i agreed to help . So i was at the dewan till everything ended . During the F4/F5 recess , went to drag him to skip class with me . Go dewan la . Hehe . =] . After everything ended , i went to Bilik Masakan to help teacher . At first , Wykit n him also wanted to help . But teacher said it was enough people ade. So , me and Swee Ing hanged around there till 12.30 . Ken Ee and Wykit came to help us eat too . But Swee Ing and Wykit didnt eat coz they had to go back . So me and Ken Ee ate . Lol . As usual , he ate until he was full . Hehe . Then , we cleaned up the place and hanged around school till 2.30 . Went home , had my lunch and had ice cream . *yummy* hehe . Den , i chilled in my room .. smsing him while folding stars and reading Seventeen Magazine . I was bored la . hehe. Then , i slept for awhile coz i was kinda tired . When i woke up , my bro n dad went out to go grocery shopping . I didnt want to go coz i was lazy . Hey , a chance to be alone at home ? why not ? hehe . =] . Was sms-ing him the whole time while he was at tuition lo . Hehe . Until now , i'm bored . :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, As part of some work I'm doing for a client, I need to talk to people who are interested in Badminton and who often search the web for related information. The research is mostly based around keyword ('badminton raquet' for example) selection. I've contacted people using badminton raquet but I need to contact more. Can you suggest where else to look?
TIA

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home