Saturday, July 02, 2005

-: Anata ga inakute sabishii :-

Hehe . A week has gone . So has Report card Day and Hari Kerjaya . LoL . I guess . a lot of things happened to me this week . well , happy things . =] okie.. hehe

Thursday (Report Card Day) :- Well , it was ok . Prefects had to usher the parents . Yeah . i Did . For awhile . den my dad came after i ushered Ken Ee's mum . Lalala . Waited till miss Mag talked to my dad . Haha . Nothing bad happen ! *phew* hehe . Den i went to usher for awhile . Then i helped Pn Mary Ann to wrap some pressies . Got Ken Ee to help . lol . I didn't know how to wrap the thing so Ken Ee ended up doing the wrapping while i was cutting paper to paste on the presents . Finished bout 2 . Supposed to go for the pwefects performance practice wan . I went and tell Ming Ting i go have my lunch first since i havent ate anything yet . ahha. Den , went back . Lalal . go home at 3 sumthing

Friday :- Hari Kerjaya! The day that we have been working so hard for . Typing , Printing , Stress , Not Enough sleep and all coz of this special day . ! hehe . Well , it wasnt that fun like last year . I dunno why . Was with Ken Ee . Haha . Talking and he was helping me out too . Hehe . Then , we have to clean up all the stuff . Pizzas for lunch . Suppose to clean . but i went to the library . Haha . Alot of crazy things happen la . Just lazy to type . Stop here la. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home