Friday, May 27, 2005

happy teachers day ..

well , lil bro already at terengganu .. and me , mum n dad going 2nite.. =) hehe ..

woke up rather early .. had nightmares .. *gosH*

went to skewl .. yeah .. perhimpunan .. so friggin hot .. again at 5 mei .. with Ken Ee , Wilson and Chee Mun again . Haha . After perhimpunan , went to give to Miss Mag , Pn Sally , Pn Mary Ann and En Tan their teacher's day gift .. then , was hanging around with Ken Ee , Wilson , Pei Fang , and Chee mun .. Was ok la .. talk a lot .. brought my camera. but didnt do much use. LOL . Ken Ee later ask me go Atria .. so i called my dad to ask wether can go anot . dad agreed but i have 2 go Ken Ee's house . Lol .. yeah .. then 12 pm .. went to Atria .. go hang kai .. din eat lunch .. actually me and Ken Ee had chocolates for lunch .. my bar of triangle chocs and cheemun's kit kat bites (i was saying that why he bought Jean the sweet .. so i ask him to buy chocs .. and he really came back with it) .. after that , me and Ken Ee left .. on the way walking to his house .. was raining .. I was in a huge rain coat , soaked .. and my blazer , bottle , and paperbag was in his bag .. lol .. he was completely wet *sorry!!* and we felt kinda stupid coz got bicycle dun wanna cycle .. again i said .. sorry *i think* .. haha .. reached his house all soaked at 2 liddat .. saw his lil bro Joe Ee .. and dried myself up .. and changed my shirt .. borrowed his berjaya shirt .. lol .. den sit down .. chill .. till 3.3o left his house .. Well , chee mun took kinda funny pics of me =.= i wanna go see ~!! haha .. anyway , today was ok ok la =)

~ miss ya ~
i wont be back till sunday X)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home