Friday, May 20, 2005

Plans For Life
Have you ever thought of planning what you wanna become when ya grow old and stuff?
- I did .
Lol.. i wanna become an accountant .. lol .. my dad suggested to me .. if we have money by the time i finish form 5 .. i most probably go for South Austrailian Matriculation .. and study there .. and live my life there .. MAYBE .. lol .. but it sounds really cool .. Reminded me of what that day me , Jonathan , and Liang Hoong was talking about .. Jonathan wants to become a .. i forgot what issit .. but i noe it has to do with pre-u . taylors . austrailia . while liang hoong's wan is really chun wan .. scholarship - uni(ger or us) and col(preferrably singapore) den .. his chun business plan .. well .. yeah .. i got mine sort of planned .. :) lol .. but if i were to leave Malaysia .. i would be really sad =/ just saying only :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home