Thursday, March 24, 2005

Havent blog these few days .. studied alot =] *angelic*

Fizik
Was okay lah .. Formulas that i memorized didn't come out but nevermind . Was okay . Some silly errors .. Not so dissapointed .

Moral
According to everybody in this whole wide world *just being sarcastic* , Moral is difficult . Very well then .. I chilled till our recess .. Then , i started memorising 5 nilai murni .. manage to memorized all . felt pleased and did the paper with er .. not so much confidence . I was confident in answering the first 6 . Then the others , not good . Christin and me and Ganesha was communicating during exam . and asked for answer . Not caught ;) haha . Paper was tough . Especially the common sense question which i totally don't know *sigh* But i guess is just enough to get 40 marks . Hopefully .

EST
Holy Mama!! I finish this paper in a whooping 20 minutes!! Haha .. Pn Rodzilla look at her watch and she shaked her head when i finished my paper . Well , was easy la.. better than the others .. Was pleased .. ahah .. 1 hour and 10 minutes to rest my brain .. couldn't sleep and rather boring.

Modern Maths
Hmm.. Before the exams , me and ganesha bet on Accounts , Mod & Add maths and Sejarah =X
2 bucks each subject =.= risky! Mod maths .. was ok .. except some questions .. was fine .. ganesha feels like the 2 bucks is flying to him .. oh nvm =.=''

Tommorow .. last 2 paper , add maths and sejarah

Wish me a lot of luck for those two .. i need it more than ever .. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home