Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Holidays .. suppose to play , chill and relax .. but my dear school .. is trying to torture us by making our exams after the holidays and study during the holidays .. which I'm trying to study but i can't . I'll just drift to my ps 2 and watch anime .. non stop >.< haih . Its like the only thing i studied was er.. Add Maths .. but its like at fungsi and persamaan kuadratik .. I can't concentrate on Kimia and Fizik .. Hopefully accounts is ok .. just flip through it sometime .. haha .. Just made 2 pics from photoshop . Images from Getty Images . Well , just feeled the mood to make stuff .. so here it is
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The 2nd one i made .. looks nicer than the one below

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rather simple and plain .. don't you think ..

Tag the comments at the chat box if you want to.
Lotte :: B b B b B b A a A a I i I i !! *crazy*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home