Thursday, January 20, 2005

Sorry for not updating lately .. been kinda moody and all .. Was so exhausted with school , activities and tuition . So many stuff to do . Aihs and i wasn't happy for the past few days also . caused by sum things . I hate seeing friends / pet bro / pet sis or anyone close to me feeling sad . It just hurts me lah . I don't know why . I seriously don't . Seeing a person happy means very much to me . Not Joking . *bleh* . . Oh yeah .. my school is so dumb .. they applied thursday a holiday but not monday . So students hav 2 go school on monday . Aih . I hate it . Gah . I have 2 be in school coz i wanna attend my club meeting and prefects la .. haha .. I love the job prefect . but sometimes i hate it too . :/ I went for interact interview yesterday . Was ok ok la . Got kinda pissed at some girl in my form . So irritating . Bleks . Love 4 cengal . Haha . Starting to like the class more . :) ehhe . I love my digi cam to bits .. so nice :) :) haha . Lala ~ i think im going erm .. crazy .. blehz .. add more next time .. its too short don't u think ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home