Saturday, October 09, 2004

note to myself : pmr is over

hmm .. kinda long time i didnt blog .. well .. i found a new template .. hehehe .. I miSs my blog and com alot !! *hUgZ it* hehe .. pmr was okay lar .. hehehe .. some were like so friggin hard and some were easy like abc ? no la .. ehhee .. i hope i get 7a's .. =) later going 2 1u wif my friends .. watchin movie and planning the genting trip!! hee hee . next week i'm not going to skewl .. juz feel like lazing around .. =) well .. normal rite? hehe .. argh .. i hope everything goes well .. i hate fighthing bout planning .. it sux like crazy .. later yin li and yee mei coming over 2 my house .. den we're off to 1u .. shopping! hee hee .. i can stay dere as late as i want to!! ^_^ .. i still cant decide wad show 2 watch ..

note to self : watch malaysian idol tonight

pmr : <-- chill and relax .. =] you'll be so FRIGGIN happy when its over .. for me , i got abit of fever when the last exam ended .. [eep!] ehehe .

now its d time for me 2 chill .. and gonna work on my blog .. kinda suckie though .. hehe :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home